Acrylic WiFi Home is a WiFi scanner that allows you to search for WiFi networks and overlapping WiFi Channels. You can scan your home for nearby WLANs and select the optimal WiFi channel with less overlapping WiFi networks.
Acrylic WiFi Home supports monitor mode under Windows, and as such is able to extract information about wifi devices, which interact with your WiFi network.
The app is able to identify local wireless access points and devices, and will display a table which lists the details including, SSID, MAC Address, Vendor, type, RSSI, channel, 802.11 (a/ b/ g/ n/ ac), security details (WEP/ WPA/ WPA2/ WPS), and data on when the these were seen.
Key Features include:
- Access points: WiFi networks information and connected users.
- Channels: WiFi channel scanner and WiFi networks through channels in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Passwords: WiFi passwords and default WPS Keys.
- Security: Network authentication and security details for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Enterprise (802.1X) WiFi networks.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts for WiFi channels and detected devices.
- Inventory: Naming known Wi-Fi devices.
Overall, Acrylic Wi-Fi Home is a reliable and user-friendly tool that provides in-depth Wireless network monitoring. Although the interface is a tad clunky, the app performs quite well and is able to provide information about all active wireless devices around you, packet activity, and who is connected to your wireless network.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.4.6759 of Acrylic WiFi Home. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.