Wondershare DVD Creator is a video to DVD converter that allows you to make a slide show of your photos by using drag-and-drop functionality. You can move images directly into the image creator, then you can add your pictures and insert background music etc. Wondershare DVD Creator is also capable of extracting audio streams and saving them to MP3 or M4A format.
Key features include:
- Crop: You can crop the videos to adapt to a different screen sizes.
- Effect: You can add some edited effects (Black and White, sepia, negative, etc).
- Trim: Trimming the video is a really cool function that allows you to delete scenes you don't need, i.e. the credits.
- Watermark: Personalized watermarking is useful tool for amateur editors.
- Rotate: This really useful option is great if you recorded the scene with your camera in a vertical position, and you want to rotate the image to present it via a regular TV.
Overall, Wondershare DVD Creator has fast conversion speeds, and is easy to use. Additionally, the software has a wide range of personalization features so that you can add artistic touches when creating your videos.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.0.0 of Wondershare DVD Creator. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.