TurboCollage is a feature-rich, easy to use photo collage maker for the Windows platform. You can create photo collages, scrapbooks, contact sheets, greeting cards, design boards, mood boards, reference boards, comp cards, promotional images, event posters, photo books, invitation cards and more.
The app makes use of an intelligent algorithm to arrange pictures in Mosaic collages. This ensures that cropping of pictures is kept to a minimum, so you should end up with an arrangement that doesn’t look too cropped or edited.
7 collage patterns to choose from:
- Regular Pile: a set of pictures randomly sprinkled on a background. This pattern is often used to create scrapbooks.
- Advanced Pile: a pile where each picture can be a particular shape such as a circle, square, hexagon etc.
- Picture Grid: a set of pictures arranged in a regular grid arrangement with rows and columns (for contact sheets).
- Mosaic: a mosaic arranges pictures in a random grid.
- Center Frame: a mosaic with a prominent center picture.
- Zig Mosaic: a mosaic where each element is not necessarily rectangular.
- Photohive: a set of photos arranged in beehive pattern.
TurboCollage comes with a large number of pre-designed templates that you can directly use to create your collages. These templates are categorized for various purposes such as Mosaics, Greeting Cards, and Facebook Covers etc, and it also comes with a fully functional text editor to add impressive text to your collages.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 7.0.3 of TurboCollage. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.