ATNSOFT say that their Key Manager application is a more functional version of their Key Remapper offering which is designed to repurpose key and mouse functions.
ATNSOFT Key Manager also allows you to remap combinations and sequences of key and mouse buttons. It also shows you your actions in the form of pop-up menus that can be opened with hotkeys and other various links.
Key features include:
- Use keys or mouse functions to create shortcuts.
- Manage computer or monitor’s power, sound and screensaver.
- Show pop-up menu of user-defined actions.
- Powerful key and mouse button redefinition and blocking tools.
- Instantly create email or open specific webpage.
- Launch any application or open file/folder.
- Supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Polish and Japanese languages.
- Flexible interface.
This program will also allow you to type and paste text, instantly fill in forms on websites, open websites, launch programs, manage power settings, control volume and change the layout with the help of a new combination of keys.
Key Manager’s creators say that it will give your keyboard and mouse ‘a new life’ and allow you to save lots of time and efforts during your day’s work. Various actions can also be carried out efficiently thanks to Key Manager’s flexible interface.
Overall, ATNSOFT Key Manager program is a more advanced version to its Key Remapper download. Not only can it repurpose keys, it can also create a series of handy shortcuts and also allow you to quickly open your favourite web pages or files.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.13 of ATNSOFT Key Manager. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.