WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
Translations completed: Catalan, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Better error message when trying to upload a file to virtual S3 root “folder”.
Displaying server name in network drive label.
When using session name as a part of a path to a temporary directory, replace a slash separating a session folder from a session name with a dash instead of %2F.
Configurable path to XML log file for the .NET assembly.
Bug fix: Failure when opening context menu of edit boxes on Login dialog.
Bug fix: Failure when processing FileTransferProgress event.
Bug fix: It was not possible to open workspace with special characters from a desktop shortcut.
Bug fix: Failure when focused panel is changed, while double-clicking a file to edit it.