WinZip is the most trusted way to work with compressed files. No other compression utility is as easy-to-use or offers the comprehensive and productivity-enhancing approach that has made WinZip the gold standard for file-compression tools.
You can quickly and securely zip and unzip files to conserve storage space, speed up e-mail transmission, and reduce download times. State-of-the-art file compression, strong AES encryption, compatibility with more compression formats, and new intuitive photo compression, make WinZip the complete compression and archiving solution.
Building on the favorite features of a worldwide base of several million users, WinZip adds new features for image compression and management, support for new compression methods, improved compression performance, support for additional archive formats, and more. Users can work faster, smarter, and safer.
This is a 45-day trial version.
# Easier zipping
- Built-in local and cloud file management means it's easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19.5 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode. New auto-hide scroll bars maximize display space on devices.
# Streamlined sharing
- SmartShare makes sharing as easy as choosing a file and a destination. Select a file from your computer, cloud service or zip, then choose to share the file via social media, IM or email—and WinZip does the rest. Sharing by Facebook IM, Skype messages and other apps is easier with automatic links available for pasting from the Clipboard. WinZip Pro users can share an image directly from the File Viewer to social media sites with just a click.
# WinZip Express
- WinZip Express for Explorer, Office and Photos are now built into WinZip 19.5—and WinZip Express for Outlook is available as a free download. Get instant access to key WinZip features when working in other applications.*
# Rich file management
- Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19.5 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Easily browse and find files in your zip with new thumbnails.
# Change the interface to suit your task
- Easily change the WinZip 19.5 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19.5 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files. WinZip configurable settings are now easier to find and adjust. Like the WinZip you know? Just click to use the familiar ribbon.
# Easily find the features you need
- WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new slide-in Actions pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you're zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
# More flexible file conversion
- Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you've selected.
# Enhanced Backup (WinZip Pro only)
- Enhanced automated backup creation and editing lets you skip steps where defaults or settings do not need to be changed.