Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1c.
- Embedded GPL licence text did not contain instructions for how to use GPL on your own programs.
- Full row select is by default turned ‘off’ to allow easier selection of files by mouse.
- Support for directory listing with timestamp format yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm with SCP protocol.
- With scripting exit code is recorded in the session log file.
- Bug fix: Fallback to registry storage, when implicit INI file storage was not writable, was not working.
- Bug fix: Incorrect Base64 encoding in HTTP Basic authentication with FTP protocol.
- Bug fix: Could not select files by dragging selection marquee.
- Bug fix: Shut down once operation completes was blocked by confirmation prompt.
- Bug fix: Failure on SSL session resuming. Thanks to Michael Lukashov.
- Bug fix: Command lls showed incorrect size for files over 2 GiB.
- Bug fix: Failure when generating valid local file name from name containing more than one invalid character.
- Bug fix: Authentication prompts with no actual prompt were always failed in scripting.
- Bug fix: Default session settings were not preserved, when set based on loaded stored session.
- Bug fix: Keepalives cause timeouts with FTP protocol.
- Bug fix: Incorrect timestamp timezone in XML log and .NET assembly.
- Bug fix: Failure when changing active session while background transfer queue list was being updated.