UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location. If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer's computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely! With addons like SingleClick your customers don't even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
Key features: File transfer, Video driver, Optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer , as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support,Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
- Resizable FileTransfer window
- Improved cursor handling in viewer and javaviewer
- Improved Autoreconnect option in server
- Improved query-on-incoming-connection window in server
- MSLogon improvements
- MSLogon weak challenge vulnerability fix
NOTE: MSLogon backward compatibility is broken with versions
Anyway, the new v1.0.2 viewer can use MSLogon with older servers
but a warning is displayed recommending server upgrade.
- Server and viewer logging functions vulnerability fix
- Server configuration: AlphaBlending, FTUserImpersonation and
LockWorkstation options are allowed depending on the OS
- MSRC4 DSM plugin v1.2.0 embedded into the setup
("plugin" subdirectory). The .dsm files must be manually copied
into the UltraVNC install directory, along Ultra binaries.
Many enhancements in this new plugin (session key salting, connection
still possible without key file...). Thanks Sean !