¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
* SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.61. It brings following changes:
- When WinSCP fails to get a response from Pageant, it logs the fact.
- Bug fix: Workaround for some servers blithely responding to firstname.lastname@example.org with SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_SUCCESS despite probably having no idea what it means. winadj-success
- Bug fix: Pageant authentication was not working.
* The command list -a is stopped being used when returned listing is empty.
* Using HTTP/1.1 when checking for application updates.
* Bug fix: Unwanted auto-completion in comboboxes when resizing the window.
* Bug fix: Arguments (passwords in particular) passed to PuTTY were not escaped correctly.
* Bug fix: Special permissions were not preserved correctly in configuration.
* Bug fix: Another invalid timezone shifting of file timestamps with FTP protocol.
* Bug fix: Failure when connection closes with FTP protocol.
* Bug fix: WinSCP was hanging when FTP directory listing connection was closed without response to LIST command.
* Bug fix: Slow startup when there are disconnected network drives.
* Bug fix: Notification balloon was displayed after finishing of every queue task.
* Bug fix: No fallback to IPv4 with SSH.