Wavepad for Mac is a feature packed music editing application that has a standard interface with simple and easy to understand functions. Wavepad for Mac allows you to create and edit music and other audio files in lots of different ways. The application allows you to duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects to your music.
Key features include:
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, and auto-trim.
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, re verb, echo, and reverse.
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files.
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 96kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Easy to use interface .
Wavepad for Mac lets you work with WAV or MP3 files, but also has support for other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, and ogg. Wavepad allows you to accomplish all sort of audio editing techniques, such as trimming sound bites, reducing vocals from a music track, create ringtones from your favourite music, and recording voice overs for projects.
Overall, Wavepad for Mac is a clean and lightweight application that has lots of features and an easy to use interface that supports most formats. The downside is that some features are only available in the Master or Standard versions.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 8.44 of Wavepad for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.