With Taskbar Hide, from Eusing software, you can hide program windows completely with a hot key, or minimize programs to the System Tray instead of keeping icons in your taskbar. It is useful if you need to hide some of your less used icons from the System Tray.
Taskbar Hide was developed to give you more access to both the Taskbar and the System Tray. You can change the icon and title of any window. Set any application to always be on top, and show the properties of an application, such as Windows handle, class name, or process ID.
Key features include:
- Hide windows program or close it.
- Hide icons from the system tray.
- Modify application windows order on taskbar.
- Set any program window stay on top.
- Minimize applications to tray.
- Hide Taskbar or any part of the Taskbar.
- Change the title and icon of any window.
- Quiet all sounds when hide program windows.
- Show window properties of application, such as window handle, class name, process id etc.
- Maximize or minimize all windows or only IE windows.
- Automatically maximize all new windows or only new IE windows.
Overall, there are a few cool features with this, such as the ability to maximize or minimize only IE windows. But, overall, Taskbar Hide is a simple application that enhances the Windows Taskbar. If you have stacks of application open simultaneously, then this maybe useful. Other than that it does seems a tad superfluous to standard requirements.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.0 of Taskbar Hide. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.