SafeNotes is an easy-to-use and yet intuitive powerful data encryption software.
You can use it to securely store passwords, credit card pins, photos, diary entries, details of your crush, and notes about what you really think about that manager at work. SafeNotes uses some of the world’s best encryption protocols currently available, (4096-bit)
Essentially, SafeNotes does all the hard work for you, and you just use it. The only thing you have to remember is the password you choose to access it.
SafeNotes is also easy to install and is very similar to Notepad and you can simply open or create, edit and save text information. It can also be used for secure mailing and secure transfer for any text information or pictures and comes with a Wipe Tool for sensitive data transaction.
A really nice touch, and we really liked this in the office, is that SafeNotes is the inclusion of ‘Steganography’ which allows you to hide information and text inside pictures so the words are impossible to detect. The process actually meets the strongest military standards, and can be used with a high grade image size resampler with Bicubic, Lanczos, Catmull-Rom, Mitchell, Gausian and other resample filters.
The included ‘Genuine Password Checker and Generator’ also supports many of the popular encryption tools such as TrueCrypt, Keepass, VeraCrypt, PasswordSafe, etc.
- Secure storage of private notes.
- Secure Notepad like software featuring high end encryption.
- Steganography, hiding information within pictures.
- Secure mailing with simple copy & paste technique.
- Safe transfer of private documents, texts, photos via internet.
- Wipe Tool for sensitive data destruction.
- Easy to use.
- Highly portable.
SafeNotes is also portable and doesn’t need to be installed to use. It also supports all versions of Windows and can be used on Linux machines running Wine.
• The registration was opened for the year 2019
• Option *.snf has been removed from the "Save as" public file dialog box
• Automatic image detection (*.jpg, *.bmp, *.png) in the SNF file