NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 64 398.36
NVIDIA ForceWare WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires 64-bit Windows Vista.
[Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4][DirectX12]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game.
[Sterescopic 3D][NVIDIA Control Panel]: Switching the 3D display setting On and Off from the Windows display settings page has no effect on the NVIDIA Control Panel stereoscopic 3D settings page.
[G-SYNC]: G-SYNC may still be active after closing a game, causing the desktop to stutter.
[Surround]: Multiple games crash when launched in Surround mode.
[HDR]: With HDR turned on, non HDR full-screen video playback may cause corruption/flickering in the video.
[Notebook]: Blue-screen crash occurs with Driver_Power_State_Failure error upon bootup.
Black Screen appears when booting Windows after installing the 397.93 display driver.