Microsoft WorldWide Telescope (WWT) is a virtual telescope application that enables you to explore the universe from the comfort of your computer.
You can experience narrated guided tours from astronomers and educators featuring interesting places in the cosmos. You can even research and import your own data and visualize it, then create a virtual tour to share with others.
Key features include:
- Ability to navigate seamlessly through 3D spherical environments.
- Access to hundreds of terabytes of sky, earth and planet data.
- Ability to view, create and edit guided tours.
- 3D Solar System view with moon orbits, and asteroids.
- Access to billions of objects in web-based astronomical catalog.
- Touch controls enable touch-screen navigation.
- Move forwards and backwards in time 2000 years.
From web to desktop to full dome planetarium, Microsoft WorldWide Telescope enables you to explore the wonders of the universe. It brings together imagery from the best ground and space-based telescopes on the planet, and combines it with 3D navigation.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.5.03 of Microsoft Worldwide Telescope. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.