Contenta Converter Basic is a simple, yet powerful batch conversion tool that can process and convert your images quickly. It gives you the ability to rename and organize your photos into subfolders using IPTC/XMP tags, and you can read files and save them to JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WBMP, TARGA (TGA), PPM, PGM, PBM, XPM, and ICO.
The app offers some useful features in addition to its file conversion capabilities. The interface is both sleek and intuitive, with buttons which explain clearly the conversion process. If you do require further assistance, there is a thorough, well-written Help file available.
Key Features include:
- Batch conversion.
- Batch processing.
- Preview quality and final file sizes.
- Reduce sizes for computer screens, web publishing, iPod, PSP.
- Share photos online and order prints in one click.
- Automatically rename using metadata.
- Optimized for multi-core processing.
Overall, Contenta Converter Basic has simple options for converting, renaming and sharing images. It comes with an easy to follow wizard and has a sleek interface that users of all levels of expertise will be able to use.