Clementine Player is a music player that has been inspired by the cross-platform, open source music player Amarok, but Clementine Player is a more modern looking music player and library organiser, which focuses on a fast and easy-to-use interface, so that you can quickly find and play your music
Key features include:
- Internet radio support.
- Cloud storage support.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
- CUE sheet support.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
Clementine Player comes with some useful features such as tabbed playlists, the ability to import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX. You can also download any missing album cover art from Last.fm.
Overall, Clementine Player is easy to configure, is lightweight, and has a clear and intuitive interface coupled with some really useful functions. If you are in the market for change to your current media player, then why not try Clementine Player?