Convert MOD/TOD files to any popular video format including MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, FLV, WMV and many more, with Aiseesoft MOD Converter.
Aiseesoft MOD Converter is optimized to with the following camcorders: JVC Everio G Series (GZ-MG30, GZ-MG70, GZ-MG37, GZ-MG77, GZ-MG505, GZ-MG130, GZ-MG155, GZ-MG175, GZ-MG255, GZ-MG555, GZ-MS100U, GZ-MG465, GZ-MG7230, GZ-MG630, GZ-MG670, GZ-MG680).
Panasonic (SV-AV100, SDR-S100, SDR-S150, SDR-S10, SDR-H18, SDR-H200, SDR-H20, SDR-H40, SDR-H60, SDR-S7, SDR-SW20, SDR-SW21, SDR-S26, SDR-S50, SDR-T50P, SDR-T55P, SDR-H85P, SDR-H100).
Canon (FS100, FS10, FS11, FS200, FS21, FS22).
Key features include:
- Convert MOD videos without Quality Loss.
- Convert your MOD and TOD files to Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and Magix Video Pro for professional editing.
- Enjoy 10x faster conversion to HD video with H.264 video encoder and CUDA and ATI Hardware Acceleration technology.
- Adjust the output videos' video/audio encoder, video resolution, frame rate, bit rate and sample rate.
- Preview the output video's effect at real time before you convert your mod videos.
- Convert your MOD files to 3D effect and enjoy your videos on your 3D TVs.
- Trim and merge MOD videos, crop videos to remove the black edges, adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 9.2.18 of Aiseesoft MOD Converter. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.