TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.2
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
! Updated plugins API to 14
+ Added individual handling of soundpacks per servertab.
+ Added that dropping a file from File Browser into an offline message will create a ts3file:// link. A few minor bbCodes are now usable too.
+ Added "close all but this" for chat tabs.
+ Added two notifications CLIENT_RENAMED_BY_YOU and CLIENT_RENAMED_BY_OTHER which were also included in our default soundpacks.
* Exported new function getClientLibVersionNumber to plugins API
* Changed paramaters of onServerLogEvent and onServerLogFinishedEvent in plugins API and Lua plugin scripts.
* Updated server log dialog to support new improved server logging.
* More detailed client logging for connection attempts.
* Crashdump dialogs lets you open the folder to the dump file instead of just copying the filename.
* Banner requests now consider the HTTP header "Cache-Control: no-cache".
* Updater autostarts client after successful update
* Improved connection quality information in statusbar.
* Added news ticker to client and updater.
- Fixed client issue when connected with multiple tabs and overwriting a file in filebrowser of inactive tab.
- Fixed some default_speech sound file issues. Some special sound files pointed to old targets.
- Fixed not respecting the i_group_sort_id for server/channel groups in virtual server edit dialog.
- Fixed some line breaks for copy & paste from chatlog.
- Fixed client can write in another opened chatab.
- Fixed showing false drop indicator frame after moving a channel spacer.
- Fixed showing "invalid client id" in "out of view" detection.
- Fixed renaming the channel tab if another channel gets a new name.
- Fixed false report "offline message sent" when permissions are insufficient.
- Fixed showing found receipients in autocompleter in "new offlinemessage" dialog. The search is triggered if receipient is not in the contact list.
- Fixed hiding clients system tray context menu when clicking outside.
- Fixed copying channel edit dialog description to clipboard. New Lines are no longer stripped off.
- Fixed whisper lamp shining blue instead red if whisper hotkey was pressed again before release delay was reached.
- Added missing whisper settings to contact defaults dialog.
- Bookmark folders no longer collapse when dragging & dropping.
- Added small delay when searching in the All-clients list window to prevent spamming the server with search requests.
- Fixed bug in tree drag&drop which made is possible to drag a wrong client into a channel.