phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- bug #3418610 [interface] Links in navigation when $cfg['MainPageIconic'] = false
- bug #3418849 [interface] Inline edit shows dropdowns even after closing
- bug [view] View renaming did not work
- bug [navi] Wrong icon for view (MySQL 5.5)
- bug #3420229 [doc] Missing documentation section
- bug #3423725 [pdf] Broken PDF file when exporting database to PDF
- [core] Allow to set language in URL
- bug #3425184 [doc] Fix links to PHP documentation
- bug #3426031 [export] Export to bzip2 is not working