AnyTrans Android Manager for Mac is an all in one management tool to mange your Android device. If you need to move your data from Android to iOS, this is the tool you need. With it, you can easily migrate much more types of data than using a standard management tool. It supports moving Messages, Call Logs, Contacts, Music, Ringtones, Videos, Photos, Books, Calendars, and Documents.
Key Features include:
- Move from iOS to Android.
- Smoothly Manage iPhone Photos.
- Conveniently Download Online Videos to Android Devices.
- Keep Personal Info Safe and Organized.
- Back Up Data Automatically & Wirelessly.
- Move Data Across devices as you need.
- Manage content securely.
- Browse & extract data from backups.
- Freely Transfer Music Across All Devices.
With AnyTrans Android Manager for Mac there's no need to factory reset your Android device before migration. It doesn't overwrite existing data & files. You can freely select and transfer specific items you want, without fear of losing the data. You can even auto convert videos & music to Android compatible formats.
Supports all devices running Android 4.0 and later or iOS 5 and later.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 126.96.36.19980118 of AnyTrans Android Manager for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.