phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- bug #2996161 [import] properly escape import value
- bug #2998889 [import] Import button does not work in Catalan
- [browse] Fix handling of sort order if only column is specified.
- [lang] Greek update, thanks to Panagiotis Papazoglou - panos78
- [lang] Updated lot of translation based on work done in master branch.
- bug #3008411 [databases] Last dropped database remains active in navi
- bug #2986383 [parser] Not all data being shown / counted
- bug [synchronize] Rows were deleted in target table regardless of the "Would you like to delete..." option
- bug [privileges] List of tables not shown when the db name has a wildcard
- bug #3011126 [display] Edit link missing after long query
- patch #3013264 [doc] FAQ 1.40 uses a comma instead of a period,thanks to Isaac Bennetch - ibennetch
- [engines] Fix getting InnoDB status.
- bug #2986422 [import] Results for query are not displayed