If you spend a lot of time surfing the Internet, you need protection against online threats. Thanks to Norton Security Premium, you are protected against a wide array of malicious software. Whether you are banking online, emailing friends or chatting via Instant Messaging, your protection is always on and up-to-date.
Key features include:
- Fast and Lightweight.
- Super-fast drive scan time.
- Includes spyware protection.
- Minimal performance impact during gaming or movie playback.
- FREE 24/7 support for every customer through email/chat/phone.
- Norton Security Premium provides complete antivirus and malware protection.
- Total protection for a single device: a PC, Mac, Android or iOS smartphones or tablet.
- Detects and defends against Internet threats.
- Safeguards your identity and privacy.
- Helps protect your home network with a smart firewall.
- Easy-to-use Web portal to manage your devices.
- Automatically backs up your photos, financial files and other important documents of your choice on your Windows PC.
- 25 GB of secure cloud storage for your PC (with the option to add more).
Norton Security Premium allows you to connect to the Internet with confidence on your device. With a single solution, you can secure up to 10 devices you choose, whether that be a Windows PC, an Apple Mac, an Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
So, whether you are shopping on your tablet or paying your bills on your smartphone, Norton Security Premium provides multi-device online security to keep you safe against Internet threats. It can detect online attacks, and defend your PC and Mac against viruses, malware, data loss and identity theft. It also warns you of risky websites, unsafe Android apps and phishing scams.
Norton Security Premium includes a 100% Virus Protection Promise from Symantec. This means from the time that your subscription starts, a Norton expert is available to help keep your device(s) virus-free or they give you a refund.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 184.108.40.206 of Norton Security Premium. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.