Mendeley provides an useful solution to document management. It has 1GB of free cloud-based storage which is also upgradable to 2GB for $5 per month, 5GB for $10, or $15 for unlimited storage. Mendeley comes with cross-platform compatibility and has a clear interface that is easy to view and navigate.
Key Features include:
- All your research centralized: Securely stored and accessible across devices, you can search and sort your references, documents and notes in one place.
- Read and annotate on the go: Use Mendeley online or offline to access your PDFs on the move.
- Reference Manager: Generate your citations and bibliography in the style of your choice, with support for Microsoft Word, LibreOffice and BibTeX.
- Collaboration: Publicly or privately share reading lists, references or full-text articles. Create groups to tackle research assignments, share feedback and write papers.
- Organize: Import and organize PDFs from your computer, EndNote, Papers or Zotero.
- Showcasing your work: Connect with colleagues and peers to follow their research output. Showcase your published research to millions across the globe.
With Mendeley you can access your papers on the web or iOS device. The service has mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms, allowing you to access your Mendeley library, read and annotate your PDFs, and keep everything in sync across all your devices.
made changes to the export process to allow the export to be cancelled
improved error messaging when trying to add a bibliography to unsupported components in MS Word
introduced a loop break out in Word when a user takes too long to interact with Mendeley.
added bulk export highlights along side of bulk exporting sticky notes annotations
fixed a bug with the search sort order
fixed a bug to avoid Mendeley Desktop sync getting stuck at group sync
on document search
when installing the Citation Plug in for LibreOffice
when signing out after checking for updates