MailStyler 2 from Delivery Tech Corp. is one of the best and easiest to use newsletter creation software programs available today. The simplicity of use belies the fact that there’s a whole lot of action going on behind the scenes. It’s actually a very powerful bit of software.
MailStyler 2 allows you to create high quality highly professional looking newsletter email templates using drag-and-drops. As it’s a desktop program you actually have to install, it also gives you a whole lot more options than you wouldn’t ordinarily expect from all those web-based applications that claim to do the same thing.
- Easy to use.
- Lots of pre-set styles to choose from (That all look like someone has put a lot of thought into them, which is nice).
- Create custom tailor-made marketing email templates that make it look like you have a much bigger marketing budget than you do.
- Dynamic image editing.
- Imaginative graphic effects for texts.
- Compatible with all major email clients (So regardless of who you send it to, your newsletter looks exactly the same as the original you sent out).
- Works off-line.
- WYSIWYG interface that actually works (What You See Is What You Get).
- No need for HTML or code of any sort.
- One-Click exporting.
Among other things, Mailstyler 2 also has fully customisable social media icons, so if you don’t use Facebook, for example, then you don’t need to include a FB icon.
MailStyler 2 comes with a fully functional no obligation 15-day trial. There’s also a free version which works well, but as you’d expect, it doesn’t have some of the bells and whistles fully paid up users get, and you can’t export your final designs.
Mailstyler 2 does not however write your actual content for you. So, if you have nothing to say to the people you’re sending your newsletter or marketing email to, it can’t help - but then you only have yourself to blame!
We don't have any change log information yet for version 188.8.131.52 of MailStyler 2. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.