Commander is a file management utility and image viewer. The app has a recognizable split screen interface with two directory views or a directory view and a file viewer.
Commander lets you auto scale and enhance images. You can also compare directory contents, use automatic rule-based file renaming and use keyboard short-cuts compatible with Norton Commander. The app allows you to search for identical files by name, size, time-stamp and/or contents. It even comes with an advanced pocket calculator with equation solver!
Key Features Include:
- Easy interface for copying and moving files/folders.
- Directory contents size overview.
- Extract files from RAR and ZIP archives and compress to ZIP.
- FTP client.
- Text and hex file viewer.
- View CR2, BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, ICO, CUR and HIPS images.
- Search for nearly identical image files.
- Keyboard short-cuts compatible with Norton Commander.
- Compare directory contents.
Commander provides you with the ability to view your images and manage your files within a simple interface. The app is very user friendly and has a few cool features. If MeeSoft Image Analyzer is installed, then you also have support for JPEG 2000, TIFF, RAS, PNM, PGM and PPM images.
Add and delete files in ZIP archives.
Computes transfer rates when copying files to/from disk, FTP and archives.
Find in files supports text search in unicode files.
Fixed transparent PNG thumbnails.
Name filter in Order by sub menu.
Drive buttons in bottom toolbar.