The Bat! 220.127.116.11
The Bat! mail client has a lot of vital benefits and useful features that make your email experience simple and convenient. All these features perfectly fit any Windows OS. Moreover, The Bat! is the first and only email client Certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation. “Certified for Vista” logo guarantees the highest level of compatibility between Vista and The Bat! mechanisms.Protection of privacy
The Bat!’s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers.Anti-virus defense
The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module.
- Now The Bat! does not use BitBlt Win32 API call with SRCAND operation on transparent GIF images in HTML messages. This is also important when printing such images, because some not-fully-compatible printer drivers might experience problems when an application uses BitBlt with SRCAND.
- A buffer overrun when selecting text in some messages has been fixed.
- Now The Bat! displays in the "About" box the information on the registration key: until which version the registration key is valid.
- Display glitches, which might occur on background of some dialogue windows, have been fixed.
- "Connection Centre" display bug, which might occur when scrolling the window.
- Sometimes the transparent "Details" section of the "Connection Centre" was displayed with wrong background.
- "Connection Centre" displayed black lines after scrolling.
- Details of the "Connection Centre" stayed empty after deactivating and activating them.