Process Hacker 220.127.116.11
Process Hacker is a free and open source app that will let you view all the processes that your system runs. The app is a powerful multi-purpose tool that can be used as a replacement for Windows Task Manager.
It will help you with debugging, malware detection and system monitoring. Process Hacker includes features like powerful process termination, memory viewing/editing and other unique and specialized features.
Process Hacker gives you a detailed overview of your system activity by highlighting the processes in different colours. You can also view your system resources by means of graphs and stats.
Key Features Include:
- Powerful process termination features.
- Detailed system information and graphs.
- Clear overview of running processes and resource usage.
- View and edit services.
- Bypasses security software and root-kits.
- Debugging and data analyzing support.
Process Hacker also allows you to copy data and shows you symbolic access masks. The app is customizable and open source, so you can modify it and redistribute it. Overall, the app has an easy to navigate user interface that is coupled with many powerful features. If you use Windows Task Manager regularly, then you really should consider using this instead.
* Updated for Windows 10
* The "Include CPU (and other) usage of children in collapsed processes" option now aggregates memory and I/O statistics
* Added regex search to "Find Handles or DLLs"
* Added process exit codes to log
* Fixed crash that occurred under some conditions when processes terminated
# Other changes:
* Added warning when trying to search for handles when the system has too many handles open
* Upgraded to PCRE2
* Updated DotNetTools plugin:
- Rewrite of .NET Performance statistics and AppDomain enumeration
* Updated OnlineChecks plugin:
- Fixed virusscan.jotti.org uploader
* Updated NetAdapters plugin:
- Added adapter details window
* Updated ToolStatus plugin:
- Added CPU, Memory and I/O graphs to the toolbar (not enabled by default)
- Added toolbar and status bar customization, as well as a new theme
- Added option to auto-hide the main menu
* Updated UserNotes plugin:
- Added individual process highlighting support.