Plex Home Theater 184.108.40.2069
Plex Home Theater is designed to be installed on a dedicated computer (PC, Mac and Linux versions are available) connected to your TV, and allows you to access your entire media library and enjoy it on a big screen. It offers built-in support for local storage (on your PC or network attached storage) as well as for content stored on Plex Media Server. Additionally it will play movies and TV shows streamed from all the major providers out there.
Plex Home Theater also allows you to easily organize your media into specific categories (such as 'TV Shows', 'Comedy', 'To Watch'...) making it really easy to always find what you are looking for. It will also inspect your media library and automatically download any missing metadata such as titles, release dates, and so on from TheMovieDB.
As well as having some great features, Plex Home Theater has been designed from the ground up to look great on a TV screen and is compatible with most IR controllers making it really suited to frequent use. This may take some getting used to if you're used to other home theater software, for example Plex Home Theater doesn't support traditional usage of the mouse buttons. But once you get used to it you will never look back!
- PIN check when returning from screensaver reinstated
- OSX - Fix an issue where playing AAC tracks could make progress to the next track hang
- Screenshot functionality could still show up because of a bad keymapping
- Fix an issue where music could not be shuffled
- Make sure we clear the VEVO logo after we have played a music video
- Make it possible to mark an episode in progress as unwatched
- Fix several issues with filters not being loaded and updated correctly when switching libraries
- Fix a bug that could lead to the wrong navigation window being loaded from slower servers
- Fixed playback of ATMOS audio on Windows