NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
# Support added for GameWorks VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK
# Fixed Issues Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Prevented an extra hotplug/unplug for unconnected devices in escapeDirectModeEnable\DisableVRDirectMode().
- Fixed windowed G-SYNC not being totally disabled at the UMD (user-mode display) when the VR display is active.
- Updated the whitelist entry regkey to allow multiple entries at once.
- [GM20x] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop.
# Other Fixed Issues
- Increased robustness of the VR SLI queued present implementation to mitigate flickering and tearing related to rendering to the scanout surface. This is not operating system specific.