IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.
It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... IsoBuster can do it all.
No accumulated cost if you need more than one type media supported. IsoBuster is a highly specialized yet easy to use optical media data recovery tool. It supports all optical disc formats and all common optical disc file-systems. Start up IsoBuster, Insert a disc, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present.
This way you get easy access, just like Windows Explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
* Support for interleaved files in the ISO9660 / Joliet file-system (rare but it can happen)
* Support for Right to Left reading languages and their optimized language dlls
* Proper print functionality from the View/Edit text window (formatting, copies, collate etc.)
* Hard coded ignore of drive "HUAWEI Mass Storage" which is a USB modem with CDFS and which returns drive type CDROM, but it behaves badly and causes crashes
* Implemented *.cwk file-type recognition for found files based on their signature
* Ctrl-p (Print) and Ctrl-s (Save) implemented in the View/Edit text window
* Implemented ability to read raw on DVD in [Business] mode when the disc is Blank (some rare drives allow this on readable media without TOC, but they return user data, which is then remapped to raw by IsoBuster)
* Program start-up speed improved by skipping network drives to avoid long delays
* Create MD5 of image filename dialog improved
* Various other GUI improvements
* In rare cases, on Windows OS with particular settings, the program would start with an "Invalid code page" error. This has been fixed
* Fixed issue that made the online check occur despite the user saying No
* Fixed it so that the nag screen doesn't show at the first try
* Fix in CueSheet handling to better deal with image files containing different block sizes per track