FreeCommander XE 2015 is a useful alternative to the standard Windows file manager. The application helps you with undertaking all of your daily activities in Windows. The application comes with all of the necessary functions to successfully manage your data stock.
Key features include:
- Dual-panel technology – horizontal and vertical.
- Tabbed interface.
- Full access to desktop.
- Optional tree view for each panel.
- Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format.
- File viewer and thumbnail view inside archives too.
- Built-in archive handling: ZIP (read, write).
- Nested archive handling.
- Plugins for other archive (RAR, 7z).
- Plain view – structure-less view for files and folders.
- Linked browsing.
- Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu.
- Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders.
- File searching (inside archive too).
- Create and verify MD5 checksums.
- Wipe files.
- Multi rename tool.
- File properties and context menu.
- Calculation of folder size.
- Folder comparison.
- Folder synchronization.
- Modification of file date and attributes.
- Folder / program favorites.
- File filters (regexp possible too) for display and file operations.
- User defined columns for detailed views.
- DOS command line.
- Quick viewer.
- Quick search.
- Quick filter.
- Quick starter.
- All shortcuts are definable.
- Multiple language support.
Overall, FreeCommander XE 2015 has lots of useful features and tweaks and is a fresh alternative to the standard file manager that is offered by Windows. It has a easy to use interface and an extensive help file to assist you.
We don't have any change log information yet for version B 685 of FreeCommander XE 2015. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.