LogicalDOC for Mac is an intuitive document management system that offers the power of enterprise document management to mid-to-large sized organizations. LogicalDOC can help any kind of business that is located anywhere in the world, gain control over their documents. LogicalDOC has a strong focus on fast content retrieval and business process automation.
LogicalDOC for Mac allows team members to create, co-author, and coordinate numerous documents. Using LogicalDOC for Mac’s next-gen web interface,combined with simple integration into Microsoft Office and Outlook, and support for auto-import of documents from shared folders, LogicalDOC for Mac will increase collaboration and productivity within the business.
Key features include:
- Web-based Document Management System.
- Full-text search across document content and metadata.
- Extensible metadata model.
- Preview of documents.
- Standards-based API (CMIS) simplifies building custom front-ends.
- Import from compressed .ZIP archives.
- Document versioning, document version control.
- Webservices API.
- Tagging on documents with TagCloud.
- Document Repository Statistics.
- Complete Document History with metadata comparison.
- Mobile support for iOS and Android OS.
- Joomla file-browser extension.
- Dropbox integration.
- Bookmarks on documents.
- Notes on documents.
- WebDAV interface.
LogicalDOC for Mac ensures that company employees will be able to locate, use, and share corporate content. LogicalDOC for Mac's secure, interactive archive connects teams to the information they need. It is a good choice among document management solutions as the application features stacks of useful tools and has an intuitive interface that is easy to grasp, therefore hardly any learning curve is required.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 7.2.1 of LogicalDOC for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.