LogicalDOC for Mac is an intuitive document management system that offers the power of enterprise document management to mid-to-large sized organizations. LogicalDOC can help any kind of business that is located anywhere in the world, gain control over their documents. LogicalDOC has a strong focus on fast content retrieval and business process automation.
LogicalDOC for Mac allows team members to create, co-author, and coordinate numerous documents. Using LogicalDOC for Mac’s next-gen web interface,combined with simple integration into Microsoft Office and Outlook, and support for auto-import of documents from shared folders, LogicalDOC for Mac will increase collaboration and productivity within the business.
Key features include:
- Web-based Document Management System.
- Full-text search across document content and metadata.
- Extensible metadata model.
- Preview of documents.
- Standards-based API (CMIS) simplifies building custom front-ends.
- Import from compressed .ZIP archives.
- Document versioning, document version control.
- Webservices API.
- Tagging on documents with TagCloud.
- Document Repository Statistics.
- Complete Document History with metadata comparison.
- Mobile support for iOS and Android OS.
- Joomla file-browser extension.
- Dropbox integration.
- Bookmarks on documents.
- Notes on documents.
- WebDAV interface.
LogicalDOC for Mac ensures that company employees will be able to locate, use, and share corporate content. LogicalDOC for Mac's secure, interactive archive connects teams to the information they need. It is a good choice among document management solutions as the application features stacks of useful tools and has an intuitive interface that is easy to grasp, therefore hardly any learning curve is required.
Support for the polish language - improvement - User Interface.
Permalink to the specific document version - improvement - User Interface.
Introduction of vectorial icons for a more professional interface - improvement - User Interface.
Compatibility with Java10 - task - Core.
DocumentMetadata web service moved from Enterprise to Community - task - Web Services.