Electronic Piano has been specifically designed to allow you to play lots of different instruments and get to grips with a basic midi interface and sounds. Electronic Piano lets you quickly play musical notes, chords and drums using your computer's keyboard.
Key features include:
- Easy to use interface.
- 128 Musical Instruments (General MIDI Standard).
- 47 Drums sounds.
- Play 12 types of Chords by pressing a single key.
- Chords can be played simulating the 6 strings of a Guitar.
- Combine the sound of up to 7 different Musical Instruments.
- Octave and Volume selection for the melody and chords.
- Support to 3 languages : English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Includes a simplified version with Open Source Code.
Overall, Electronic Piano has a clean looking interface and has been designed to be simple and easy to use. It is not software for professional purposes and doesn't require much knowledge of MIDI technology, it is relatively lightweight, and it is very simple to install and use.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.6 of Electronic Piano. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.