EarthTime is an basic app that lets users view the time in multiple locations across the globe. It has a built-in database of thousands of cities across the planet, and users can add any number of custom locations they wish.
The app has a simple interface, which consists with a map of the world that shows the current areas of daylight and current areas of darkness. The time in differing locations is shown above the top of the map, and a red pointer moves across the clocks, pointing to the appropriate location on the map for each one.
Key Features include:
- Multiple global location database.
- Cities with local time and date.
- View of the earth at day and night.
- Full screen mode.
- Set alarms for anywhere in the world.
- Current satellite cloud data support.
- Support for current weather conditions, including temperature, humidity, wind, air pressure, etc.
EarthTime is able to shows a map of the earth with daylight and night shadows, local weather conditions and optionally a cloud layer with current satellite cloud data. Alarms can be set on the local time of any city in the world. Many options allow flexible customization, and useful the help file is actually quite thorough.
New: updated city database