Diagram Designer is a vector graphics editor that allows you to create UML class diagrams, illustrations, flowcharts and slide shows. The app includes a customizable template object palette, a spell-checker and a simple graph plotter that allows you to plot mathematical expressions.Diagram Designer also comes equipped with an advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver.
Key Features Include:
- Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions.
- Customizable template object palette.
- Slide show viewer.
- Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images.
- Advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver.
- Image Analyzer integration for bitmap image editing and extended file format support.
Diagram Designer uses a compressed file format, which is great for minimizing the file sizes of drawings.
System requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
Fixed issue copy/pasting curved connectors.