Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is an all in one recovery solution for iOS devices. The application includes numerous options to recover all kinds of data that has been lost or deleted from your iPhone.
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone has an enhanced user interface that offers complete iPhone data recovery and restores lost data from your device as well as from iTunes/iCloud. The application can also facilitate recovery from encrypted iTunes backup files. It can also recover your WhatsApp messages and attachments, and other application documents, as well as photos & videos from the device and iTunes/ iCloud backup files.
Key features include:
- Recover lost or Deleted Data from iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5 , 4s, and 4.
- Recover documents, messages and attachments, contacts, notes, calendar, from your iPhone.
- Recovers WhatsApp messages & attachments.
- Recovers Contacts, and Messages from iOS device and iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Recover deleted call history with linked contact details.
- Supports recovery & preview of Calendar, Large Sized Notes, Reminders.
- Enhanced recovery of deleted Safari bookmarks..
- Compatible with iOS 6.x, 7.x, 8.4, 9.0
Recovering the deleted data, such as messages, message attachments, contacts, call history is easy and seamless. The interface is intuitive and easy to grasp. The recovery options are varied and numerous and overall the application is well presented. One of the most useful features that Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone has, is its cross-compatible functionality with Windows OS-based PCs. It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
Please note with Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone, you can scan your iPhone and 'iTunes' backup files and preview the recoverable documents, contacts, messages, calendar entries, and Safari Bookmarks. But, in order to save the recovered data, you need to register for the full license of the software.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.2 of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.