ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
- reduced up to 10 x the use of the computer's memory
- AVI files and many others are played by embedded codecs that are already in the installer, so there is no need to download anything else to watch these files
- no more flowlist, browsing of images, movie menu creation
- simplified ALLPlayer settings
- video files starts faster
- improved locking of screensaver and turning off the monitor when watching
- improved switching audio tracks and subtitles
- improved settings of your own keyboard shortcuts
- improved centering of subtitles
- improved bug that in rare cases, could even damage built-in codecs
- you can choose in installer whether you want to use ALLPlayer codecs or system codecs
- improved "fast zoom" (PLUS button in the upper right corner of the OSD)
- anti freeze protection (if the program is not responding for a few seconds it restarts itself)