All My Movies is a cataloging application that has been designed to help you gain control over your movie collection. With All My Movies you can track which movies you've watched, and lent to friends.
All My Movies comes with a great toolkit for you to begin building your own movie database. The flexible, user-friendly interface makes archiving, organizing, and tracking your movies faster than ever. All My Movies has access to all major online movie repositories such as Amazon.com, and IMDb.
Key features include:
- Catalog your movie collection with virtually no typing.
- Automatically gather information from online sources.
- Organize all of your movies across all of your drives.
- Store extended cast info; actor's photo, biography, etc.
- Add your own journal entries after watching a film.
- Track your collection through detailed statistics.
Using All My Movies is very easy thanks to the user interface. To add a movie, simply start to type the title and All My Movies will work behind the scenes; automatically gathering information about that movie! It also has some great tools for gathering data and organizing your collection, such as support for TV Series with an auto-fill episode function that inputs the details from TheTVDB.com.
All My Movies has some great tools and an easy to navigate interface, coupled with some powerful features. You can automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies. You can scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode. There is even a Network mode that allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers. All in all all if you need to catalog a large selection of movies, then All My Movies is good choice.
- improved module for getting images from scanners. More devices are supported now
- added the ability to tune hue and brightness for the current skin (Preferences, "Display area" tab)
- added a button to paste image from Clipboard as Screenshot ("Screenshots" tab in the movie card)
- added an ability to set filter by name in Friends directory
- added an ability to continue batch update of the movie details process that was cancelled or aborted due to an error (menu item Tools - Batch update movie details)
- added the option to get first search result in batch person details lookup
- now you can setup a folder list (instead of just one folder) to scan for new video files on program start (menu item "Movie - Scan drive for movies...")
- now it is possible to add movies to the collection from person filmography (for the persons, updated with this new build from IMDb or Kinopoisk)
- now the program can rename the existing movie titles when you turn on/off the option of transferring the articles on "Expert options" tab in the Preferences
- a dozen of minor issues were fixed