WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* Updated languages: Chinese, Danish, Turkish, Ukrainian
* Unified installer for 32-bit and 64-bit editions of WinSnap
* "Check for Updates" was greatly improved (2 mouse clicks now)
* Shorter screen capture delay on Windows 7 and Vista
* Fixed close button bug in Image Options dialog
* Several other minor improvements and bug fixes