SpeedFan 4.32 Beta 17
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures.
SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature).
SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise.
SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus (System Management Bus (trademark belonging to SMIF, Inc.), a subset of the I2C protocol) and works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Windows Vista. It works with Windows 64 bit too.
SpeedFan can handle:
- almost any number of South Bridges
- almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- almost any number of hard disks
- almost any number of temperature readings
- almost any number of voltage readings
- almost any number of fan speed readings
- almost any number of PWMs
- This beta adds full support for DTS temperature readings (the internal temperature from INTEL CORE DUO CPUs)
- It adds full support for Fintek F71882F and F71872F
- Adds support for Andigilog aSC7621 too.
- It should work flawlessly under every version of Vista, including Vista 64 bit, thanks to the digitally signed driver
- This beta comes with a fully featured installer
- This beta, as a safety measure, will expire in march