Songbird  0.4 Beta
* Display panes that make it friendly for multiple add-ons to be installed in Songbird at once by allowing the user to define which add-on gets displayed by context. Read the details on these integration points in our Developer Center.
* The latest generation iPods (the iPod touch/iPhone an exception) are now supported and we have improved the user experience for the iPod including a new iPod Summary Page (requires latest iPod add-on)
* Library support to return to the web location where a media item originated.
* A more comprehensive XUL Periodic Table in the Developer Support Tools Add-On.
* The Web Media History list now defaults with a column indicating the "Source" of the media. You can click on this entry to take you to that source web site.
* Bug free preferences/options.
* List views now retain users sorting preferences and column reordering.
* The popular "JumpTo" feature is back!
* Faster, smoother window resize.
* Many memory leaks fixed.