phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
Fix broken links in setup script.
Fix pagination while browsing results.
Do not include developer dependencies when creating the release.
Fix handling of errors in AJAX requests.
Fix PHP error on password change.
Fix refresh of long queries.
Improved handling of logout with disabled LoginCookieDeleteAll.
Add support for MySQL 8.0 collations.
Fixed detection of Amazon RDS.
Fix for grid editing repeating action after error.