phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [interface] TextareaAutoSelect feature broken
- [export] PHP Array export might generate invalid php code
- [import] Import from ODS ignores cell that is the same as cell before
- [display] SELECT DISTINCT displays wrong total records found
- [operations] copy table data missing SET SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO'
-  Setting data to NULL and drop-downs
-  Missing set fields and values in generated INSERT query
- [libraries] license issue with TCPDF (updated to 5.9.145)