Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Stop forgetting things. Capture everything now so you will be able to find it all later.
- Tasks and to-dos
- Notes and research
- Web pages
- Business cards
- Wine labels
And then find them all any time across all the computers and devices you use. How does Evernote do it?
- New Login/Registration page
- Updated EULA for 2012
- Numerous bullet point bug fixes
- Added support for dragging and dropping attachments/images to MS-Office apps
- Find for PDFs starts from the current page of the PDF
- Notebooks sync upon sharing if the notebook hasn't been synced before
- Copy Note Link Starts Sync if a note hasn't been synced before
- Sync on Exit checkbox under Tools >> Options
- Fixed Find in PDF bug where only first term is highlighted
- Fixed limit on notebooks/stacks in dropdown
- Fixed issue where notes print at larger font size than expected