Comodo Internet Security 10.0.1.6246
Comodo Internet Security is a free, security app that provides complete protection from virus attacks, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero-day attacks, spyware and hackers.
The app is multi faceted and combines powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, advanced host intrusion prevention tools, configurable application control and anti-spyware. All in one powerful app.
Key Features include:
- Antivirus: Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
- Anti-Root-kit: Scans, detects & removes root-kits on your computer.
- Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
- Defense+: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it can install.
- Auto Sandbox Technology: Runs unknown files in an isolated environment.
- Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
- Anti-Malware: Kills malicious processes before they can infect your system.
Overall, Comodo Internet Security features a friendly graphical user interface that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise. It has a strong, robust firewall, a high quality Antivirus and stacks of other security tools that are all easy to configure; just 'set and forget'.
There are significant improvements in file copying speed over network.
Support of AutoIT interpreter in heuristic command line analysis
Issue reported earlier with Comodo Firewall freezes Windows 10 to a halt.... during file transfer over network.
CIS GUI corruption on systems with dual-graphics as reported.
Improved compatibility with Windows XP.
Unable to use Comodo dragon for Secure shopping.
There were errors of nature 'Error in checking url, hr = 0x8007139f" in Windows Events, reported.
Going forward online installer will always install latest CIS version.
'Lycia' was theme by default after binary update with 'Classic', 'Modern' and 'Arcadia'.