AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 9.10 Vista 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Vista.
* GPU acceleration for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converting application
This release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ provides GPU support for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converter application found in the Windows 7 Operating System. This feature is supported on the ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800, ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5700 and ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 4000 Series of products.
* Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
This release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ provides support for a new Anti-Aliasing method on the ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800 Series. Users can now experience the high level of anti-aliasing image quality using Super Sampling anti-aliasing while maintaining good performance levels.
Resolved Issues for All Windows Operating Systems:
* The video preview in Avivoâ„¢ Video - Basic Quality page in Catalyst Control Center no longer flickers while playing SD/HD Blu-ray titles
* Underscan/Overscan settings for TV can now be applied from the Catalyst Control Center - TV Properties Adjustments page
* The display mode page will now refresh properly when selecting another display from drop down menu in Catalyst Control Center with two displays connected in extended mode
* "Component Video Properties" is no longer incorrectly listed under the "Quick Settings" tab under Catalyst Control Center - Basic view in extended mode
* Changes to the Avivoâ„¢ Video Presets page in Catalyst Control Center can now be applied and will not revert back to the default settings
* The "Use Application Settings" checkbox in Avivoâ„¢ Video Presets page can now be unchecked in Catalyst Control Center
* Changes to the â€œAll Settingsâ€ and â€œBasic Qualityâ€ pages in Catalyst Control Center - Avivoâ„¢ Video will now be retained after reboot
* Switching profile settings in Avivoâ„¢ Video - Basic Quality page now functions properly in Catalyst Control Center
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
* EA Sports startup logo screen for "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08" will no longer disappear or turn black
* Ghostbusters video game no longer flickers between desktop and game play when anti-aliasing is set to 8X and game resolution set to 2560x1600
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System:
* Enabling Screen Space Ambient Occlusion option in "Riddick 2 Dark Athena" no longer causes the game to fail under Multi-GPU configurations
* Severe flickering no longer observed while running 3D games/samples on specific HDMI displays with Tripod and Quad CrossFire enabled configurations
* Desktop flashing no longer observed after driver installation and reboot with systems configured with Radeon ASIC in the primary PCIe slot and Firestream ASIC in the secondary PCIe slot
* "Combat Mission Shock Force" no longer fails after a duration of game play
* Intermittent flashing no longer visible in Windows with ViewSonic VE150m displays