Privacy Protector for Windows 10 1.4
It has been widely publicised that Microsoft’s newest operating system, Windows 10, collects astonishing amounts of information about its users, with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 to follow the trend with newly published Windows Updates.
Privacy Protector for Windows 10 can delete certain elements of Windows 10’s Telemetry and Data Collection system, while other data collection methods are simply disabled. This useful tools allows a user* to act at his own discretion choosing the services for disabling to eliminate specific Windows 10 privacy concerns.
Key Features include:
- Deletes or disables Telemetry.
- Clears and disables DiagTrack Log.
- Disables Keylogger, preventing data collection from characters typed on your keyboard.
- Disables Windows Defender.
- Disables Cortana to prevent data collection from your microphone and webcam.
- Disables Windows Update, allowing you blocking unwanted updates.
- Selectively rolls back certain Windows Updates enabling tracking features (for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7).
- Disables certain Telemetry and tracking modules in Microsoft Office 2016.
- Optionally blocks Microsoft Office updates.
- Allows reinstalling Windows 7-8 Picture Viewer.
- Enables users to uninstall OneDrive.
- Enables disabling Bing Search.
You can mitigate Windows 10 privacy issues with this all-in-one tool! Privacy Protector for Windows 10 helps you gain full control over what Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7 know about you. By using this tool** you can restrict the amount of data that is collected about you.
*A user is able to act at his own discretion choosing the services for disabling to eliminate specific Windows 10 privacy concerns.
**Privacy Protector for Windows 10 always creates a system restore point before establishing any changes.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.4 of Privacy Protector for Windows 10. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.