phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Moving fields not working
- Table indexes disappear after altering field
- Error while displaying chart at server level
- Cannot import (open_basedir)
- Problem copying constraints (such as Sakila)
- Missing privileges submenu
- Drop db confirmation message when dropping a user
- Insert form numeric field with function drop-down list
- Problems due to missing enforcement of the minimum supported MySQL version
- Add enforcement of the minimum supported PHP version (5.3.0)
- Query error on submitting a column change form containing a disabled input field
- Incorrect menu tab generation from usergroups
- Missing space in index creation/edit generated query
- Unchecking 'Show SQL queries' results NaN