phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Disable database expansion when enabled throws Error 500 when database name is clicked in navigation tree
- table display of performance_schema DB structure
- Protect Binary Columns: many problems
- BLOB link transformation is broken
- Respect ['ShowCreateDb'] in the navi panel
- Cannot see databases in nav panel on databases grouping when disabled database expansion
- No more calendar into search tab
- Monitor should fit into screen width
- When copying databases, primary key attributes get lost
- empty maxInputVars on js/messages.php